Art Is by Moira Sutton

00:00







Donna Downey Signature Stencils – Find Balance and Script
Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals – Oranges, Pinks, Yellow and Light Green

Today I am sharing a page from my That’s Crafty! A4 Journal.

I started with modelling paste through the flower stencil and let dry. Next I scrapped modelling paste through the text stencil in random areas around the page.

To colour the flower I used the Ranger Dabber in Pearl lining the petals with green Magicals mixed with water.

For the background I sprinkled various Magicals in pinks, oranges and yellows over the page, spritzed with water and moved the page around to let the colour flow and mingle. 


To complete my page, I stamped the quote in the Archival ink.  

Moira

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is great! I love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully grungy page Moira and love the warm colour palette too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious texture! Lovely
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab page and your sentiment is one of my favourite ones out of that set ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook