Friendship by Debs Wainwright

00:00


Morning everyone, I've been playing with die cuts this week and had lots fun creating this tag that I'm sharing with you.







Here's what I did


I painted crackle paint on a tag #8 and added texture using stencils and craft paste in random areas. I added some stamping and spray paints to get some drip.





The tag was then thoroughly dried with a heat tool, before the next layer, which was again spray paint adding more depth. Once dry I gave it a rub down to expose some of the white paste.




I cut out my cats and bits to go with them. I stamped onto the die cuts using the black ink, which I found easier the more goes I had. I painted them with watercolour paints and then used pencil to add some shading.




  

I stuck them in place and added my sentiment which was another die cut which I painted. I carefully tidied up some ares such as their eyes as they had been splattered  by the spray. I then  sealed the whole tag with spray sealer.






What I used



Hope you enjoyed today's project, take care as always

Hugs Debs xxx

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. The cat at the bottom looks worried her friend is going to steal her food. I must say, he does look like he's plotting doesn't he. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag Debs!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah love the cats,beautifully coloured too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a pair of cheeky cats to me, great tag

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Debs. Love all the texture and those naughty looking cats made me smile.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love that grungy textured background and the kooky cats look really cool.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag Debs, love that background!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook